Tuesday 27 March 2012


For this screenshot, you can see my idea for the CD part of the digi-pack. I've tried to use the bright colors of the elements of the Earth. Im not sure of this idea yet, If i can make it look better, i will decide to keep it. Nothing else has changed yet. 





Here, you are able to see that i have added another member to the main front cover. This is already an improvement as its already starting to fill up and look more like a boy band digi-pack. I've also decided on an idea for my CD as well. Again i've taken an image from the band photo shoot and placed the colors over each band member and the power they represent. by putting this image on a black background, it makes it stand out and look better. Its now starting to come together and looks more like a relevant digi-pack to my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment