Tuesday 27 March 2012


So far, this is what my album cover looks like. I've tried to incorporate images from my band photo shoot to help link my music video to my digi-pack. Ive looked at different effects, as seen in the right corner, to see of i can make my digi-pack more relevant to my chosen target audience. As we are looking at the early teen girl age, light colors are used a lot. Im still thinking of what i can do with the other two panels.


Here you can see that i have changed the colors of the images in the top right panel. I have used the colors of the powers that we use in our music video to help link my digi-pack and the video together. You can see that I have decided on an idea for the front cover. This is to have each of the band members sitting down on the band title. This is effective as it helps show the band name and band itself clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment